Thursday, March 29, 2018

Still home

We are all ready to go on our next adventure in the motorhome. Daddy took it and got new shocks and oil change put in a new pump and now as we are ready to pull out he has started working on the heater so there is no heat. Now a week ago it would of been ok but they took Frankie and me to get our hair cut off. I am not a polar bear I need heat. Now we are going to get more snow!!

I am starting to wonder if we ever are going to leave. I am a lot like my Grandma and Momma and get impatient. We don’t like to wait last minute to do these things but daddy is working hard but he gets tired a lot. He has had a bad month so we are going easy on him. Longer it takes later we will be home. But we will be here to spend Easter with Grandpa, that’s a good thing.

My cousin. Cindy gave Frankie a new sweatshirt so he will stay warm it’s looks pretty cool. Now I want one but apparently momma says I’m full figured and they didn’t have to fit me. I’m not sure but I think I was just insulted. But that’s fine I have a lot of sweaters and Frankie doesn’t  so I have to be gracious good thing that comes naturally to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment